- Gaskets for fire safety and fire prevention equipment and facilities
- Suitable for use as thermal insulation or heat shield for very high temperature applications
- Temperature resistant up to 900°C (melting point 1330°C)
- Free of asbestos, high biopersistivity (decomposes in human body) – does not fall under 97/6/EG –App. Q
- Fire class A2-S1-d0 acc. to EN13501-1:2007: noncombustible, with some flammable content, corresponds to DIN-4102-1 fire class A2 and Swiss VKF fire application Nr. 22888
- One side self-adhesive for easy mounting
- Thickness: 4 mm
In this view different types of cookies can separately be accepted or rejected. You may at any time cancel your approval and in any conditions the approval will not be valid for more than 30 days.