ROOFiQ sizing program
ROOFiQ – a design program to simplify the selection of rooftop ventilation equipment
When choosing an outdoor unit, aesthetics and energy efficiency are reconciled. Energy efficiency is always a compromise between a product’s low-pressure drop and its physical dimensions. For air handling to remain energy-efficient and noise-free, the key is to stay within the optimum pressure drop values. Our extensive range of outdoor units is sure to have a product to suit the exterior appearance of a building, and with ROOFiQ you can easily and reliably dimension it to meet the building’s ventilation requirements and regulations.
Design an outdoor unit suitable for your project with our design program developed for the needs of designers.Start dimensioning here!
- Selects the most suitable product options for ventilation in the building
- Guides the user through the selection process
- Quick and easy dimensioning of equipment
- The program provides clear printouts with comprehensive technical information
- Also lists the accessories required for the selected product
We are constantly creating new innovations!
Use our selection program and give feedback! We are constantly developing it to meet the needs of designers.
For more information contact our specialist
Product Group Manager, NORDsmoke, NORDfire & NORDroof