Single-component, low modulus, hight quality neutral silicone sealant with good adhesion properties, long storage time and great processing properties.
Glues well many silicate materials such as glass, ceramics, enamel, glazed tiles and clinker tiles; impregnated, varnished or painted wood and several plastics such as epoxides, polyesters, polyacrylates and laminate. Suitable for use on metallic surfaces, alkaline materials such as concrete.
- Low modulus and high elasticity.
- High movement capability.
- Temperature resistance from -40 °C to +150 °C
- UV radiation, weather and ageing resistant.
- Very low odour. Neutral alcoxi cure.
- Non-corrosive to metals.
- Extremely long service life.
|Colour||Grey (RAL 7040)|
|Package||310 ml, 12 pcs/box|