FDMS / FDMS-VAV – The damper in the HVAC equipment duct that prevents the spread of fire and combustion products from one fire segment to another by shutting off the airflow at the fixture points. The damper is fitted with collar, that replaces the function of the fire seals and simplifying its own installation in fire separating constructions. In case of FDMS-VAV is added to the damper a function of controlling of the airflow rate – same like a variable airflow regulator. In this case the fire damper casing is extended by an extension, which includes the measurement cross and the controller.
- Dampers from ø100 to 630 mm
- CE certified acc. to EN 15650
- Tested in accordance with EN 1366-2
- Classified acc. to EN 13501-3+A1
- Fire resistance up to EIS 60
- External Casig leakage class C,
- Internal leakage class 2 acc. to EN 1751
- Corrosion resistant acc. to EN 15650
- In case of FDMS cycling test in class C 10 000 acc. to EN 15650
- In case of FDMS-VAV cycling test in class C 20 000 acc. to EN 15650
- In case of FDMS is mechanical control or actuating mechanism
- In case of FDMS-VAV is actuating mechanism only
- Maximum air speed through opened damper of 12 m/s and pressure difference 2500 Pa
- “P-mark” certification from RISE Institute in Sweden
References including this product
Ideapark Seinäjoki was built in a year and a half in 2018-2019. It was a demanding project. With a contract of 65 million, it has been one of the largest construction projects in the entire history of the Finnish construction company Lehto Group. ETS NORD has been a big factor in Ideapark Seinäjoki's ventilation solutions and delivered for example round duct parts, regulating dampers, kitchen hoods, Recair air handling units, fire- and smoke dampers to the premises.
A very narrow construction site right next to a functioning hospital and a strict construction schedule pose challenge for the Siltasairaala hospital's construction site. The foundation stone of the construction project, the size of three parliamentary houses, was laid in early 2018. The building is scheduled for completion by 2022. Bravida Finland is responsible for the ventilation of the ST section in the hospital and ended up choosing ETS NORD's products.
Jyväskylä's Kangas is an ecological district near the city center, in the area of a former paper mill, and the most significant regional development project in the city of Jyväskylä. They are developing a “resource-wise” and cybersafe smart city district in cooperation with educational institutions and companies. ETS NORD was selected as the supplier for ventilation terminals, duct solutions, dampers, and ventilation machines.