FDMR – The Damper in the HVAC equipment duct that prevents the spread of fire and combustion products from one fire segment to another by shutting off the airflow at the fixture points.
- Dampers from ø 100 to 800 mm
- CE certified acc. to EN 15650
- Tested in accordance with EN 1366-2
- Classified acc. to EN 13501-3+A1
- Fire resistance up to EIS 120
- External Casing leakage class C
- Internal leakage class 2 acc. to EN 1751
- Corrosion resistant acc. to EN 15650
- Cycling test in class C 10 000 acc. to EN 15650
- Damper actuating mechanical or electrical
- Maximum air speed through opened damper of 12 m/s and pressure difference 1200 Pa
|Diameter d||100 … 800 mm|
|Material||Zn, R, H|
References including this product
A very narrow construction site right next to a functioning hospital and a strict construction schedule pose challenge for the Siltasairaala hospital's construction site. The foundation stone of the construction project, the size of three parliamentary houses, was laid in early 2018. The building is scheduled for completion by 2022. Bravida Finland is responsible for the ventilation of the ST section in the hospital and ended up choosing ETS NORD's products.