FDMB – The Damper in the HVAC equipment duct that prevents the spread of fire and combustion products from one fire segment to another by shutting off the airflow at the fixture points.
- Square dampers from 160×160 mm to 0,5 m2 (max. dimensions 1000×500 mm)
- CE certified acc. to EN15650
- Tested in accordance with EN 1366-2
- Classified acc. to EN 13501-3+A1
- Fire resistance up to EIS 120
- External Casig leakage class C, Internal leakage class 2 acc. to EN 1751
- Corrosion resistant acc. to EN 15650
- Cycling test in class C 10000 acc. to EN 15650
- Damper actuating mechanical, or electrical
- Maximum air speed through opened damper of 12 m/s and pressure difference 1200 Pa
|Size a x b||160×160 … 1000×500 (max. 0,5 m²)|
References including this product
A very narrow construction site right next to a functioning hospital and a strict construction schedule pose challenge for the Siltasairaala hospital's construction site. The foundation stone of the construction project, the size of three parliamentary houses, was laid in early 2018. The building is scheduled for completion by 2022. Bravida Finland is responsible for the ventilation of the ST section in the hospital and ended up choosing ETS NORD's products.
Kuntolaakso in Kuopio relies on the corrosion proof Magnelis® material. Kuntolaakso is not only the home hall of KalPa, the football team from Kuopio, but also an extensive construction and repair project that covers swimming pools and ice rinks, as well as parking services. The project started in spring 2018 and it will finish during 2020. ETS NORD's supplied Kuntolaakso with Magnelis® material parts, which is corrosion proof but clearly more affordable than stainless steel.