FDMA – The Damper in the HVAC equipment duct that prevents the spread of fire and combustion products from one fire segment to another by shutting off the airflow at the fixture points.
- Square dampers from 180×180 mm to 1600×1 000 mm
- Round dampers from ø 180 to 1 000 mm
- CE certified acc. to EN15650
- Tested in accordance with EN 1366-2
- Classified acc. to EN 13501-3+A1
- External Casig leakage class C, internal leakage class 2 acc. to EN 1751
- Fire resistance up to EIS 120
- Corrosion resistant acc. to EN 15650
- Cycling test in class C 10000 acc. to EN 15650
- Damper actuating mechanical, or electrical
- Maximum air speed through opened damper of 12 m/s and pressure difference 1200 Pa
- Can be used in explosion-hazard environments
|Diameter d||200 …1000 mm|
|Size a x b||180×180 … 1600×1000 mm|
References including this product
Ideapark Seinäjoki was built in a year and a half in 2018-2019. It was a demanding project. With a contract of 65 million, it has been one of the largest construction projects in the entire history of the Finnish construction company Lehto Group. ETS NORD has been a big factor in Ideapark Seinäjoki's ventilation solutions and delivered for example round duct parts, regulating dampers, kitchen hoods, Recair air handling units, fire- and smoke dampers to the premises.
Kuntolaakso in Kuopio relies on the corrosion proof Magnelis® material. Kuntolaakso is not only the home hall of KalPa, the football team from Kuopio, but also an extensive construction and repair project that covers swimming pools and ice rinks, as well as parking services. The project started in spring 2018 and it will finish during 2020. ETS NORD's supplied Kuntolaakso with Magnelis® material parts, which is corrosion proof but clearly more affordable than stainless steel.