DKZ is a rectangular nozzle diffuser, which is designed to provide effective supply air distribution, while also avoiding draft in the occupied zone. Diffusers front plate is easily removable, making the cleaning process more comfortable and less time consuming.
DKZ is suitable for using in rooms with or without suspended ceiling.
- Nozzles can be rotated by 360°
- Suitable for rooms with false ceiling
- Suitable for CAV and VAV systems
- High mixing ratio
- Can be used for heating, cooling and isothermal supply air
- Multiple air distribution patterns:
- Easy access front panel
- Easy to clean
- Can be installed straight to the duct or used together with a SKDM plenum box
- Duct sizes Ø125-400 mm
|d – A||125 – 300/450/600
160 – 300/450/600
200 – 450/600
250 – 600
315 – 600
400 – 600
|RAL colour code||white (RAL 9003)
grey (RAL 7000)
black (RAL 9005)
References including this product
Jyväskylä's Kangas is an ecological district near the city center, in the area of a former paper mill, and the most significant regional development project in the city of Jyväskylä. They are developing a “resource-wise” and cybersafe smart city district in cooperation with educational institutions and companies. ETS NORD was selected as the supplier for ventilation terminals, duct solutions, dampers, and ventilation machines.