New material with extremely high corrosion resistance – Magnelis®
Since the end of last year ETS NORD in collaboration with ArcelorMittal started to transfer the production of Aluzinc products to products made of new extremely high corrosion resistance material Magnelis®. The first products made of Magnelis are all NORDroof exhaust air diffusers and roof transitions.
Magnelis® is an exceptional metallic coating which provides a breakthrough in corrosion protection and is the best choice for a wide variety of applications. Thanks to its unique composition, Magnelis® provides an unprecedented level of surface and cut-edge protection, even in the most hostile environments.
Magnelis® ZM310 coated steel is especially resistant to maritime climate outdoors and agricultural buildings (barns, greenhouses, etc.). It should also be used instead of conventional galvanized steel for swimming pools, car wash etc. – locations with high humidity.
• Outstanding corrosion resistance: three times better than galvanized steel (based on outdoor tests);
• Self-healing effect which ensures excellent edge protection;
• Best and most cost-effective alternative to post-galvanised steels;
• Wide feasibility range;
• Excellent processing properties;
• Environmentally friendly.